Wendys Nutrition Facts, Chart & nutritional information
"Our free Wendys nutrition facts chart and nutritional information
Click here for fast
food dangers to avoid
Is it possible to make healthier food choices at Wendys?
With smart food choices it's possible cut hundreds of calories from meals. And if you can still be satisfied at the end of the meal where's the harm?
(Note: Isabel is a nutritionist that knows a lot about smart eating choices. She and Jeff have researched a fat loss plan with ideas on how to make small diet corrections to burn fat and keep it off.)
One of the nice inclusions in the Wendys nutrition chart is that it shows items containing allergens (egg, fish, milk, soy, wheat and nuts) and foods that may have been prepared in oils containing allergens.
» Download your Wendys nutrition chart and calorie guide.
Some tips from Wendys nutritional information chart
Of course a good option is the Mandarin chicken salad. It has 180 calories and 2 grams of fat, and no food items contain allergens. So what other healthy eating ideas can we get from Wendys nutrition chart?
1) A salad can be a smart choice, however, you should be aware that the salad dressings can contain even more calories than the salad and certainly a lot more fat. For example, the Thousand Island salad dressing contains 290 calories, 28 grams of fat and 530 mg Sodium. A good idea is to sprinkle lightly with low fat dressings, or vinegar and olive oil.
2) The grilled chicken fillet sandwich is a healthier choice as the chicken would not have been fried. If you add your own dressing you could keep the calories well below 300 and the fat content to around 4 grams.
3) The baked potato with sour cream and chives (320 calories) is a healthier alternative to fries. It's tasty, really filling and low in fat and sodium.
4) The large Chili, with only 280 calories, would seem to be a healthy choice however with 1240mg of Sodium it's border line.
5) Wendy's mandarin orange cup (80 calories and 0 grams fat) is a popular addition to the menu. Who would have thought, fruit at a fast food restaurant?! But it's tasty, nutritional, helps you digest, and I think we can class it as a dessert.
Interested in boosting your metabolism? Visit our top 15 fat burning foods.
Other low calorie Wendy's menu options:
Beware: The Southwest taco salad has 640 calories and 39 grams of fat, and the bold buffalo boneless wings contain 520 calories, 18 grams of fat and 2630 mg sodium!
Hopefully you can use the Wendys nutrition facts chart and nutritional information to better use.
Top Fat Burn Tips
"Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape. Do not copy!"