Raw vegetable recipes for weight loss
"Some really nutritious and simple raw vegetable recipes for weight loss..."
Note: People with the most weight loss success using raw food diet recipes are those who slowly combine raw food recipes into their lifestyle, rather than changing overnight.
Raw vegetable recipes for weight loss: Spicy salad wrap
(Serves 4) Ingredients:
- Half a cup hemp seed, quarter cup of fresh lime or lemon juice, 2 ripe avocados, 3 diced tomatoes, half a diced jalapeno pepper, dice half a small onion, mince 3 cloves of fresh garlic, dice a quarter cup of fresh cilantro, a dozen large lettuce, cabbage, collard or spinach leaves
- Mash the avocado, garlic and lime juice in a small bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Spread about two tablespoons of the paste onto each leaf and wrap.
- This raw vegetable recipe is a knockout when made as a dish for guests or as a potluck dish. If you do serve this as a snack for guests you can use a cocktail stick to keep everything in place.
- If you serve as a lunch for friends it can also be fun (providing you have fun friends) if you let your friends make the wrap themselves. It's time saving and creates a social atmosphere.
Have questions or concerns about raw food diets:
- Are there enough proteins? Will I feel full enough just eating raw vegetable recipes? And what kitchen appliances will I need?
Visit starting a raw food diet
For reviews and testimonials see raw food diet review.
For raw food health benefits see raw vegetable diet.
: assert(): Assertion failed in /home4/d2earth/public_html/fatburn-secrets.com/includes/aa-mid-ads-incl.php
on line 3
Raw Vegetable Recipes for weight loss: Thai Coleslaw
Ingredients for the Salad:
- 3 cups of finely shredded cabbage, 1 cup of peeled shredded zucchini, 1 cup of shredded carrots, 1 bunch of fresh basil (remove the stems and chop the leaves), half a bunch of mint (remove the stems and chop the leaves) half bunch of fresh cilantro (remove the stems and chop the leaves), half cup of raw unsalted peanuts.
Adjust the amounts of herbs to your liking to your liking. I would suggest to go less with the mint and cilantro, and add more if necessary.
Ingredients for the Dressing:
- 2 tablespoons of fresh lemon or lime juice, 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar, 1 tablespoon of Nama Shoyu, 2 tablespoons of Agave nectar, quarter cup of olive oil, 2 peeled fresh cloves of garlic, 1 inch piece of peeled ginger, 1 tablespoon of chili powder, one and a half tablespoons of curry powder
I would suggest starting with less Nama Shoyu, Chili and Curry powder and then adjust to your taste.
- Mix the dressing thoroughly, taste, and add to the salad. Simple and really tasty!
Tips: You can also experiment with other dressing ingredients like honey, cashew nuts, almonds and even peanut butter. And I absolutely love diced mango with the salad!
I hope you enjoy experimenting with these two really simple and tasty raw vegetable recipes for weight loss. Now navigate from raw vegetable recipes for weight loss to raw food diet review , starting a raw food diet or raw vegetable diet.
to stomach flattening exercises